Archive for August, 2012
Who can be a better leader?
Romney’s Bain Capital invested private money in:
- AMC Entertainment
- Burger King
- Burlington coat Factory
- Clear channel communication
- Dominos Pizza
- Dunkin Donuts
- Guitar Center
- The Sports Authority
- Warner Music Group
All are now profitable, growing companies, employing hundreds of thousands of people.
Obama’s Administration invested taxpayer money in:
- Solyndra - Bankrupt
- Ener 1- Bankrupt
- Beacon Power - Bankrupt
- Abound Solar – Bankrupt
- Amonix Solar - Bankrupt
- Spectra Watt - Bankrupt
- Eastern Energy - Bankrupt
The Mindset List for the Class of 2016
For this generation of entering college students, born in 1994, Kurt Cobain, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Richard Nixon and John Wayne Gacy have always been dead.
- They should keep their eyes open for Justin Bieber or Dakota Fanning at freshman orientation.
- They have always lived in cyberspace, addicted to a new generation of “electronic narcotics.”
- The Biblical sources of terms such as “Forbidden Fruit,” “The writing on the wall,” “Good Samaritan,” and “The Promised Land” are unknown to most of them.
Romney Has Big Lead In My Poll
By DICK MORRIS
Published on DickMorris.com on August 27, 2012
On Thursday, August 23rd, I conducted a national survey of 500 likely voters through live telephone interviews. The poll finds Romney ahead of Obama by 50-43! — far, far different from the published polls.
(The sample was 33% Democrat, 31% Republican, 11% black, and 8% Latino).
Apart from the head-to-head vote question, my survey tracks with the others on most of its internals.
Obama’s personal favorability is 47-50 while Romney’s is 48-48. The president’s job approval is at 46%.