Archive for September, 2012
Watch the interview below:
Fred Thompson “What Kind Of Country Are We Going To Be?” (click here for video)
Top Ten Reasons People Dislike Mitt Romney
1. Handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like central casting’s choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can’t speak in a fake, southern, “black preacher voice” when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School…and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn’t smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Definitely too square for today’s America.
7. Represents the America where people believe in God and Country, go to Church, don’t screw around, work hard, and strive for success.
8. Has a family of five great sons…and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, a “choice” that deserves America’s scorn.
9. Oh yes…..he’s a Mormon. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And last: pundits say because of his wealth, he can’t relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that’s because he made that money himself…as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it. Apparently, he didn’t understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money makes you unable to relate to Americans.
My goodness, it’s a strange world, isn’t it?
· His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney
· He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.
· His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan
· He was raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
· He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they have five children.
· B.A. from Brigham Young University, J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University
· Mormon – The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints
· After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary.
· After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously and graduating Cum Laude from both, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney.
· In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, which eventually became one of the largest such firms in the United States.
· In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.
· He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.
· In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.
Some Interesting Facts about Romney:
· Bain Capital, started with one small office supply store in Massachusetts and turned it into Staples; now over
2,000 stores employing 90,000 people.
· Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies
like Domino’s, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama Stores, Home Depot and many others.
· He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad’s gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
· He was an unpaid intern in his dad’s governor’s office for eight years.
· He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten years.
· He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.
· He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.
· He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.
· Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens
in terms of money, service and time than most men.
· And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income…. Just for comparison purposes,
Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.
Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:
· He will show us his birth certificate
· He will show us his high school and college transcripts.
· He will show us his social security card.
· He will show us his law degree.
· He will show us his draft notice.
· He will show us his medical records.
· He will show us his income tax records.
· He will show us he has nothing to hide.
Mitt Romney’s background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.
You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won’t desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility.
I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won’t like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney’s background can do it.
But, on the minus side, he never was a “Community Organizer,” never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.
Crumb And Get It! (see the video)
When the Secret Service walked into a small bakery in Radford, Virginia to ask the owner, Chris McMurray, if he would like a chance at priceless publicity by letting his tiny store, “Crumb and Get It”, be used as a photo op for Vice President Biden, heaven knows, Chris needed all the help he could get. He and his wife had just started the small bakery only three months ago and were struggling desperately to make a go of it with a workload that often required the wife to work 24 hours straight. To the agents’ astonishment, however, Chris respectfully but firmly said no . As a devout Christian (who ends each sale with “God bless”), his religious beliefs were at odds with a President who’s flatly refused to step foot inside a church (save for photo ops and funerals) since gaining the Oval Office, has just endorsed gay marriage and won’t celebrate Christmas but will celebrate Ramadan, etc. Chris was also at odds with that same President for telling small business owners throughout America – “you didn’t build that”. As Chris explained, he and his wife did build their store and thus weren’t willing to let it be used for the Obama administration’s political purposes.
Result? Though the female anchor of the local news channel freaked out on the air by wondering aloud if Chris didn’t realize what trouble he might cause for himself by snubbing the Vice President, the reality had been the total opposite. Chris has been swamped with business. As he told the reporter days later in amazement, the phone has been ringing nonstop with orders from all over the country for Chris and his wife to deliver cookies and cupcakes to homeless shelters, churches and nonprofit groups, etc. And get this, the first orders came from the very Secret Service agents who’d requested the store for the Biden photo op. Not only were the agents not shocked by Chris’ refusal, they were so delighted that they ordered cookies and cupcakes for themselves on the spot.
Crumb & Get It Cookie Co.
c/o Chris McMurray
1154 E. Main St.
Radford, Virginia 24141
I hope we’ll soon be able to stop hearing the lies of this administration. Of course even though they now admit that the attack on our embassy was a “pre-planned attack,” they still won’t admit that it was an act of terrorism. What kind of people continue to look you in the eye and lie, lie, lie, and expect you to be SO STUPID you should believe them?
Sources confirm to Fox News that the Obama administration knew from Day One that the deadly attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was an act of terror. White House officials, including President Obama, have held to the explanation that the attack was a ‘spontaneous action.’