When both parties say we’re not going to increase taxes on the middle class…but we are going to eliminate deductions. Duh! The net result is the middle class (and the 1%) pay lots more tax. If you don’t have expenses that qualify as deductions, then you pay tax on that income in addition to the tax paid prior to that item being an expense. Again, duh. The net result is you pay more tax. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t disagree with all of us paying more tax to get us out of the fiscal mess both Republicans and Democrats got us into since unbalanced budgets began, but don’t piss down my neck and tell me it’s raining.
I’m also sick of hearing Democrats saying the Bush years were the problem, as if the Democrats didn’t control the house for the last two Bush years, and as if Bush didn’t warn them 17 times that Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae were on a downward spiral that would lead to the ruination of the country…and he was right.
- All Men Are Created Equal…. Except When It Comes To Income Tax!
- To Stupid To Know You’re Stupid?
- Back to the 1st grade FOX viewers…George says you’re stupid!
- A day which should live in infamy!
- Harry Reid want’s to take care of you…knowing you’re too stupid to take care of yourself!