There is a time for all things and all things in their time. The time to reduce the cost of the post office is now. With email, FedEx, UPS, etc., it’s an antique and only held together by ass-kissing politicians and greedy unions. The postmaster has begged congress to let him cut many thousands of jobs and stop Saturday delivery, but like all things fiscal, Congress seems to think they can continue to cut the throat of the taxpayer rather than the budget…after all, the folks out here in the pea patch may not vote for them if they don’t get a handful of useless flyers every Saturday. Come on, Congress, get an ounce of chicken guts and do what’s right for a change. Or maybe you’d like to go back into the buggy whip biz?
- From Senator Tester’s Office….
- You have a chance to help vote “public enemy No. 1″ out of office…
- Maine’s New Governor…. Finally, a man in office!
- O’Reilly, did you read my post of yesterday’s date?
- A brilliant article from The Patriot Post