IBM offered to solve the fraud problem in health care FOR FREE and were turned down by Obama. Is he afraid of the potential success of private enterprise in solving a problem government hasn’t been able to touch…or is he merely afraid he will lose his “legacy?” A legacy which I fear will be an utter failure. He should have jumped on this offer like a chicken on a june bug. Watch this to see how truly pompous and self-centered our president is.
- Obama care costs us health coverage!
- Now where will my Canadian friends go for decent health care?
- A brilliant look at Health Care, and skewed statistics….
- Yes, health care will change, but it won’t be a change you’ll want….
- “I’m very adamant about this — the federal government has failed to solve the immigration issue,” Gov. Dave Heineman