“A tax cut means higher family income and higher business profits and a balanced federal budget…. As the national income grows, the federal government will ultimately end up with more revenues. Prosperity is the real way to balance our budget. By lowering tax rates, by increasing jobs and income, we can expand tax revenues and finally bring our budget into balance.”
– John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) 35th US President Source: September 18, 1963 http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/John.F..Kennedy.Quote.8DCB
- John Locke said….
- Democrats outspend Republicans…of course they do, we pay them to do so!
- The Democratic Manifesto…or was that the Communist Manifesto?
- 1% Transfer Tax…Obama tries to ream you again!
- California…the land of fruits and nuts!