Mike Kelly, Congressman: While the rest of them play solitare on their iPads…. (video)
See the national debt clock at the bottom right of the page….$$$$$$$$$$$ As of a few moments ago, every American owed $48,500. That includes your newborn and your dottering 90 year old aunt. Every taxpayer owed $134,500. And we are spending 3.6 trillion a year while taking in 2.3 trillion. Has anybody noticed that we’re circling the drain? I hate to rain on this New Year celebration, but it’s now or maybe never, folks. It’s time to bring fiscal sense back to D.C., the states, your county, and yes, your city.
- Let’s see…National Geographic Channel, the History Channel, etc., are free enterprise!
- Obama’s Debt Commission…how to get deeper in debt.
- Congratulations America, This Week National Debt Topped 14.3 Trillion
- Not 6,000, but 20,000 earmarks? Could it be?
- Deficit Fears? That’s a laugh…how about crushing debt?