Social Security Office In Milwaukee
I did not take this photo, it came to me via the web, represented to be as stated above. However, I’ve long said the problem with SS is not the program as originally designed, but the program as it’s become. WELFARE, not Social Security.
Do you see any gray hair in this room? There might be one or two that could qualify for Social Security by age. The rest are disability recipients of Social Security benefits. Do you think they paid into the program, and even if they did, do you think the amount they’ll receive is a “return on investment” as it should be, as it would have to be in order for the program to be anything other than what it’s become…WELFARE.
As I’ve said many times, I think a country as great as America should take care of those who can’t take care of themselves, however call it what it is…WELFARE. And it should has hell should go to those who CAN’T help themselves, not to those who WON’T help themselves.
- Social Security…Accurate Except For The “Security” Part
- When did “entitlement” become the antonym of “earned?” Social Security
- Social Security…is it raining?
- Social Security to get no increase…again.
- Social Security…and we thought we were “saving.”