Came to me on the web and I agree fully….
For my friends who have hesitation on voting for Mitt Romney, I’d just ask you to keep these things in mind:
1. Justice Scalia just turned 78
2. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year
3. Justice Breyer was 76 in August
4. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago. In addition, Justice Ginsburg is reportedly quite ill.
5. Justice Stephens has already said he would retire and is just waiting for Obama to be reelected.
The next president could appoint as many as 5 new Justices over the next four years.
This election is about much more than the ObamaCare Tax.
Whomever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom
will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.
If you don’t think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, THINK AGAIN.
So, for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite Republican didn’t get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can’t
win, visualize this headline:
SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER.
I know, it almost gives me a heart attack too.
After you have stopped gasping, kindly send this to your list of concerned citizens. Then ask yourself if you are doing all you possibly can to oust Obama.