On Kindle?…load this into your computer browser and watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfEdJNn15E
If you think “separation of church and state” is in the Constitution, you’re dead wrong. No where does it broach the subject. If fact, in Jefferson’s autobiography, he speaks of only two votes separating us from having a “national church,” the Anglican church, during the formation of the Articles of Confederation. In fact, if you can watch the video (search on youtube) U. S. Capitol Tour with David Barton, which is shown below as a hyperlink, you’ll learn that the capitol building was actually used to hold church services at one time. When Jefferson was president, he attended services in the capitol rotunda, where a number of paintings celebrate our Christian heritage. It’s time we celebrated it, and if I may say, to HELL with the secularists. This well done video has had over 2,000,000 hits. Someone in this country is interested in our Christian heritage.
- This makes me “load my gun” crazy….
- From The Pea Patch now on your kindle from Amazon!
- America a Christian country…are you nuts? WATCH THIS VIDEO!
- Obama claims “I’m a Christian by choice” but governs as a Muslim
- This is well worth watching…but watch to the end.