“Life, faculties, production—in other words, individuality, liberty, property
– this is man. And in spite of the cunning of artful political leaders, these
three gifts from God precede all human legislation and are superior to it.”
– Frederic Bastiat
(1801-1850) [Claude Frederic Bastiat] French economist, statesman, and author. He did most of his writing during the years just before — and immediately following — the French Revolution of February 1848
Source: The Law, 1850
- From Life & Liberty PAC…. Worth supporting!
- Is a police state where you want to live….Tennessee Supreme Court thinks so : liberty.
- Are you a “friend of liberty?”
- Jonathan H. Adler – Tyranny Now, Liberty
- Henri Frederic Amiel