“All government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service. It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882-1945), 32nd US President
- Sound advice…. Theodore Roosevelt
- “Our Constitution is in actual operation; everything appears to promise that it will last; but in this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.” Benjamin Franklin
- I’d like to have seen the debate: Karl Marx v. Ben Franklin
- Here’s an early business we let the Columbians and Afghans have….
- This Important Letter From Jim Walker, Read This, Then ACT!