Who are we? Are we Americans? Los Angeles (Lost Angeles) prints its ballots in seven languages. If a voter can’t read or understand English, how can he understand the issues as presented on the news? Steve King (R-Iowa) has a bill before Congress to make English the official language of the United States. Did you know that the 7th requirement to immigrate to the U.S. is the ability to read, write, and speak English? It’s long been a requirement, but like many laws and statutes, your government has chosen to ignore that requirement. Support the English Language Unity Act. Contact your Senator and Congressman.
- English is the language of the United States! Let’s get back to basics.
- Newspapers, An Analysis….
- The Root Of Today’s Evils….
- The pinnacle, and the abyss, of multiculturalism
- Missouri, the Show Me State, Showing the Rest of Us…Again.